Unfinished Man is not merely a men’s lifestyle and entertainment blog, but a site devoted to the essence of masculinity and becoming a real man. We offer practical tips, tricks, and advice, for a wide range of topics – such as dating, travel, and fashion. We don’t take ourselves too seriously though, and there will be plenty of boobs and wacky YouTube videos to keep you entertained.
We started Unfinished Man as a group of friends back in 2010, and since then we’ve managed to grow the site to over half a million unique readers each and every month. We’re pretty excited about that, and we hope it shows in our work.
If you have any comments or feedback of any kind, please send us a message!
Where to Get Started…
In no particular order, here are a few of our all time favorite articles. Some are beautiful, some are practical, and some are just plain crazy.
- Glass Beach – The Dump You’ll Want to Visit
- HabitRPG – The Secret to Building Good Habits
- Nootropics – The Facts About “Smart Drugs”
- What To Do When She Doesn’t Reply
- An Interview with Simon Persson – Founder of Secure Email Provider CounterMail
- Time Travel Through Photoshop – WW II Photography by Sergey Larenkov
- The Misty Fjords by Bushplane – Glacier Carved Wilderness From the Air That Will Blow Your Mind
- Terrible Taxidermy Animals – The Fox is Watching You!
- Let’s Talk About Bouldering – An Interview with Guillaume Raymond
- RaspberryPi + Raspbmc – Guide to Setting up the Ultimate HTPC for $60
- Why Modern Playgrounds Suck – The Death of Awesome Play Equipment
- Style Nonconformity – A Rant About Not Dressing Like Everyone Else
- The Rugged Beauty of Military Inspired Jackets and Field Coats
When you’re done with these, don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter using the form on the right had column. We won’t spam you with useless junk, but what we will do is send you a newsletter once per week that highlight all the articles we wrote in the last 7 days. It’s a convenient way to keep tabs on all the wonderful stuff we’re putting together for you awesome people.