Each person has got his or her own rules of behavior. In most cases, it depends on the way this person was raised in a family as well as on the rules and legislation in every particular locality. Thinking of a couple in love, in most cases, one will imagine two people holding their hands, kissing, and strolling in the park or on the seaside. Observing the other people can be sometimes useful as it is feasible to see and notice some traits of character or the modes of behavior which are annoying. In such a way, one may understand which demeanor should be avoided on the public.
In the modern world of technologies, in the world where blogging is quite commonplace, there are many projects like lifeundercam.com which are intended on helping people to find the biggest problems in relations through observing other people. However, in some cases, couples may completely forget where they are, thus, the people around are annoyed with their behavior.
The Top Five of the Most Annoying Things Done by Couples
- Kissing with their tongues: quite often, swallowed up with their passion, couples may forget that they are on the public. But their intense kissing is quite annoying to people around. Especially if they are in a family park where are many kids.
- Pretending that they are the best couple ever: at a party, for instance, the couples who are emphasizing on how perfect their relations are underlining the problems which exist in other families and relationships. Unfortunately, quite often, this is just a picture and pretense – there is a skeleton in every closet.
- Being together all the time meaning that even on a company event, one of the partners will insist on inviting his or her spouse. However, in this case, the plus one may feel inconvenient in the circle, thus, this couple will spend all the time together at the official company party.
- Being insistent with advising: it happens that some couples try to help others sharing their own experience and proposing to try the solutions which helped them. Though, without knowing a full situation and intruding in the life of others, these recommendations are not helpful.
- Raising the issue of children: no matter in which context, boasting of the success of own kids, or giving recommendations on how to raise and bring other children up, or suggesting child-free couples to speed up with babies. All these subjects are quite intimate. Having no problems in this field of life, some people do not realize that the issue of children can be the reason for emotional stress or personal problems.
In every society, there are certain rules which shall be obeyed. In closer circles of friends, colleagues, and acquaintances, it is recommended to respect the boundaries of the other people and not to make them feel inconvenient or uncomfortable. In each place, these boundaries are different, thus, it is crucially important to feel the limits and respect them.