All changes in the world are accompanied by changes in fashion. Clothing and accessories have been one of the best ways to express yourself and react to what is happening around you since before the fashion industry was formed. Fashion trends perfectly reflect the surrounding reality, reproduce the pains and joys of a particular time period, and help people adapt to the changes. Working in the fashion industry is more than just sketching and sewing pieces of fabric — it is about recreating the visual form of the spirit of the times, creating the mood of entire generations, and, of course, changing this world with the help of beauty. If you are already intrigued and inspired, then studying MA fashion is the best way for you to make your dreams come true.
Where to Study MA Fashion?
It is definitely impossible to understand the fashion industry while sitting in the audience at endless lectures. So, the best solution is the combination of theory and practice and, of course, the provision of the opportunity to learn from those who work in the profession and can share real experiences. This is exactly what is offered by Istituto Marangoni Miami.
Graduates will be able to identify the target audience and its pain points and strengthen brand loyalty by applying various business practices and channels. For example, different fashion requirements for different activities. Check https://arcteryx.com/us/en/ to find an array of athleisure and athletic fashion choices to garner your knowledge better.
Istituto Marangoni Miami Master’s Degree in Fashion Programs
Istituto Marangoni Miami is famous for its excellent all-round educational experience due to its immersive curriculum. The school trains different specialists, so it shows the industry from different angles. The Master’s program presents multiple specializations, including the most demanded Fashion & Luxury Brand Management and Digital Communication & Social Media Strategy. Both programs are available offline and online.
All you need to know about Fashion & Luxury Brand Management:
- The program teaches students the basics of management in the fashion industry and the concept of branding.
- The main goal of the program is to prepare specialists who can create communication strategies, use advertising methods, and pick marketing materials to achieve sales goals.
- Graduates will be able to identify the target audience and its pain points and strengthen brand loyalty by applying various business practices and channels.
All you need to know about Digital Communication & Social Media Strategy:
- The program teaches how to monitor, predict, and react to social media management and customer behavior changes.
- The purpose is to teach students to understand the tools of social networks and the interaction between brands and consumers.
- Graduates will understand how to apply digital communication channels regarding social networks and online campaigns.
There is no reason to wait any longer — join the IMM community and get closer to your dream profession!