Are you currently thinking about your travel plans for 2019? It can definitely be hard to decide on one destination when booking a holiday. After all, there is so much of the world to see! In this blog post, we are going to take a look at some of the best travel destinations for the coming year. Hopefully, this will help you to make up your mind!
There are many reasons to consider visiting Australia in 2019. Here are four of them:
- Wildlife – If you are an animal lover then you will find Australia to be paradise. Whilst visiting the country you will get to witness the most diverse and intriguing wildlife – wildlife which you won’t be able to see anywhere else. The animals Australia is most famous for are of course kangaroos and koala bears. Nevertheless, you will also get to see; cockatoos, wombats, possums, dingoes, emus, and platypus. The best thing about wildlife in Australia is that you get to see all of these animals in their natural habitats and this is something which is truly memorable and magical.
- Scenery – Australia will provide you with sights and scenery that you thought was only available in fairy tales. First and foremost, you have the stunning coastline which is idyllically beautiful. The sun setting across the ocean is a sight to behold, to say the least. There are some intriguing rock formations which are found throughout the country, such as the Admiral Arch which was shaped from century’s worth of ocean waves. In addition to this, you can witness the beauty of the desert and grassland which makes up the outback – this gives you a true taste of Australia.
- Culture – When you go on holiday you want to absorb as much culture as possible in order to get a true feel for what the whole place is about. Australia certainly has an intriguing and exciting history which has resulted in lots of culture for visitors to soak in. You can get a taste for the tribes of the Aboriginals and how they lived, with their carvings and artistry being a particular highlight for most people. There is a vast selection of museums throughout the country, a lot of which are free to visit, and thus you should definitely try and dedicate some time to visiting one or two museums.
- Activities – If you are the sort of person who likes a bit of adventure and action whilst on holiday then you are in luck because Australia offers that in abundance. Unsurprisingly, an array of exciting water sports activities is available; from yacht racing to surfing. Moreover, for those who like something more low key, there are some great walking paths which offer the spectacular scenery earlier mentioned.
If you are a fan of Game of Thrones, and let’s face it – who isn’t, then you will probably have already considered a trip to Croatia. This country is soaring in popularity at the moment, especially thanks to Croatia Rocks, brought to you by the Ibiza Rocks Group. If you are looking for a fresh place to party, Croatia is a good option to consider.
However, Croatia offers a lot more than cheap alcohol and a good party! Some of the other benefits you can expect when visiting this part of the world are as follows:
- Stunning scenic pebble beaches
- Dubrovnik – the Pearl of the Adriatic
- Music festivals
- National Parks
- Museums – The Museum of Broken Relationships definitely comes recommended, as odd as it sounds!
You can also find villa rentals in Crotia are affordable prices. Istrian villa rentals are a popular choice with tourists. Towns here like Porec and Umag regularly top polls for the best Croatian holiday resorts. This is one of the most stunning parts of Croatia and it actually has a strong Italian influence, making it unique.
Thailand is a location that has received a lot of attention over the past few years. It is becoming more and more popular, as people wish to explore the vibrant and exciting culture for themselves. If you are considering a vacation to this incredible destination this article is just for you. You will discover all you need to know about what Thailand and its islands have to offer.
When you consider the fact that Thailand boasts a tropical climate, delicious local cuisine, majestic mountains, a fascinating culture and luxurious beaches, it is really not hard to see why it is such a loved destination. One of the best things about this country is that it has something for everybody. No matter whether you are looking for a relaxing solo break, a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a party holiday – Thailand is the place to be.
It is important to acknowledge the islands in Thailand as well. A lot of people opt to stay in the likes of Koh Samui or Phuket. At the very least they incorporate them into their vacation plans. Some of the most popular islands are as follows:
- Koh Samui – This is one of the most visited islands in Thailand and it is not hard to see why. If you are looking for complete luxury, this is the place.
- Phuket – Aside from Bangkok, Phuket is the most popular tourist area of Thailand. It consists of one large island and several smaller ones.
- Ko Phangan – The natural beauty of Ko Phangan will take your breath away. This is an area that is loved by the backpacking community.
Over the past few years Turkey has increased in popularity as a summer holiday destination especially. What is it about Turkey that is proving to be so popular?
- It’s Cheap! – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that Turkey is ideal for anyone who is holidaying on a budget. There is no denying that times have been tough for most people over the past few years. However, it seems that a lot of vacation destinations have increased in price. Turkey offers a welcomed alternative. Not only are flights cheap, but the general costs in the country are low as well. You can have an incredible holiday without having to break the bank.
- Historical and Archaeological Sites – Turkey is home to a wealth of fascinating historical and archaeological sites. Many people will agree that it boasts one of the most interesting histories in the entire world. In fact, some of the earliest known human communities were situated in Turkey. The likes of the Ottomans, Byzantines, and Romans have all left their mark on this location. From the Troy of Homer’s Iliad to landing place of Noah’s Ark, there is so much to explore.
- Luxurious Accommodation – Turkey may be cheap in cost, but it is by no means cheap in terms of quality. The accommodation on offer is truly spectacular. There are so many luxurious boutique hotels to choose from. These can really enhance your vacation. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a bit of extravagance?
- Turkish Cuisine – There is no denying that when going on holiday one activity we all tend to enjoy is eating! Well, you won’t be disappointed when visiting Turkey. Turkish cuisine is truly delicious. Of course you have to try an authentic kebab whilst in Turkey, but other foods you should try are as follows; Gozleme, Pide, Kofte, Baklava, and a genuine Turkish meze – so you can enjoy a bit of everything!
- Hot Weather – Of course, you cannot mention Turkey without talking about the stunning climate. One of the main reasons why people visit this destination is to laze in the sunshine and top up their tan. Not only does the weather provide you with the opportunity to do this, but there is a wealth of stunning beaches as well.
- Shopping – Last but not least, if you like to shop you will love Turkey. There are lots of excellent authentic gifts to pick up. The creativity and artistry of Turkish crafts is one of a kind. The rich colors and the designs are worthy of being marveled over. You will definitely want to make sure you leave some room in your case so you can bring some great gifts back with you.
So there you have it: an insight into some of the best travel destinations for 2019. Hopefully, you now feel like you have some suggestions and you are leaning towards a preferred choice for your next holiday. Wherever you go, have a great time!