After a regular and tiring stint at the workplace, you must get proper rest. Furthermore, To stay fit and healthy you must follow a proper sleep routine and maintain good hygiene. The number of sleep hours and lifestyle habits that you possess plays a crucial role in helping you maintain proper sleep hygiene. It is known that whenever you get a proper night’s sleep, your brain removes the excess toxic proteins from the neurons. And when the body does not get the required hours of sleep, the proteins that are toxic stay back in your brains, and thus your thinking process is hampered. Not getting the proper amount of sleep also leads to multiple health problems like Diabetes, Chronic Heart Disease, Obesity, etc. These diseases are life-taking and dangerous. Also, because of sleep deprivation, the body starts releasing stress hormones and this makes you stressed.
The above mentioned are the reasons why sleep is very much essential for our body. And that is why you need a proper and comfortable mattress to rest your body and get a peaceful night’s sleep. A proper rest would also ensure that you wake up early in the morning with a refreshed mind and body. In this article, we shall discuss things that you should keep in mind while getting the perfect mattress for you.
Choosing the right bed size
There are various types of mattresses and finding the right type of mattress can be overwhelming. Choosing what suits you best from the varieties of the memory foams to hybrid to the spring coils, is a daunting task. Also similar is the labor that goes into determining the best size that would be suitable for your room that would take up a lot of space in your room and at the same time would provide you’re the comfort you need. And since, we know how much is it important for you to find your best mattress fit, here is a mattress size dimension guide that we brought for you so that you can see the way beds are sized and find out which bed size would match your bedroom, perfectly. The term bed size generally refers to the size of the mattress.
To find out the right mattress size for you and your room, the first and foremost thing that you would need to do is jot down all that you need. List the number of people that would use the bed, calculate the space that they would require, and their preferences of mattress types. Talking of mattress purchasing, there is no one size fits all funda applicable here. So you need to have your basic information accurate if you want to buy the right one. Similarly important is the brand that you prefer in terms of features and benefits. For example the warranty, the trial period, the delivery, etc.
- For children between the age of 2 and 12, or in a hostel dorm or a guest room, you can always push a Twin XL or Single XL. This saves not only money but also some space in the room. Such mattresses generally are of the dimensions of 30 inches by 80 inches. Twin XL mattresses are a bit longer than a twin mattress. If the Twin XL is for a child, then you should consider a regular Twin mattress size. This would provide your child with more room to play.
- Again for the kids, who prefer spaces or teenagers or adults who prefer sleeping with pillows or dogs can use the double or full-size mattresses. Such mattress dimensions are of the size 54 inches by 75 inches. To fit a double bed, and provide for the space for walking or adjusting furniture, your room should be at least 9 feet by 9.6 feet in size.
- For couples who prefer sleeping close to each other or are always in want of extra space in and around their bed for furniture must go for the Queen Size beds. Such mattresses are of dimensions between 60 inches by 80 inches.
- Again, couples wanting to stretch or singles that prefer sleeping with several pets must go for the King Size. The king-size is a symbol of royalty and is generally of the dimensions 76 inches by 80 inches.
- Then there is California king which is great for the couples preferring more length and breadth of their beds because of their room size or comfort.
- All the mattresses brands have different sizes that you can choose one depending on your budget, lifestyle, and choice, etc. Most importantly you must find what is best for you. For a better understanding, you can get all the details in the below link.
As choosing the right size for your mattress is tough so is the affordability. You would always want to get the value for money for your mattresses. Buying a mattress includes the type of mattress you want to purchase as well as the budget you are willing to spend for it. So, if you are looking for a mattress for quite some time, you can have an idea of how pricey they are. The prices are marked up by the bands depending on their features and sizes. Adding to them are the marketing costs, the sales commissions, etc. You would be made to believe that an expensive mattress would make sure that you get a peaceful sleep but it is not the case. All that matters is the quality and the mattress type that syncs with your body needs.
Other factors cause the price of the mattress to go up. The innerspring mattresses are the least expensive ones while the latex foam mattresses are the costlier ones. Usually, the density of the foam and the other fillers used to play a role in determining the overall price of the mattresses. The mattresses made of higher quality materials are generally more expensive. But you might not find comfort in the latex foam ones. Another factor is the borders of the mattress. The hand-stitched borders can be more expensive than the ones that are stitched with the help of machines. So, consider these factors while you go purchasing a new mattress. Also, follow the below link for tips in buying a new mattress.
Always look for warranties while buying a new mattress. When you are buying one, make sure that you buy a durable one. Thus arises the need for a warranty card. But warranty cards and the terms and conditions are not the same for all the brands. They differ from brands to brands and also are not the same with all the products. Different products under the same brand might have different warranties. So, when you are investing your hard-earned money in the mattress of a particular brand make sure that you read the details mentioned in the warranty card for future reference.
There are many mattress brands available in the market and their quality and type have evolved and are still doing the same. Complications in human lives and bodies are rising day by day and that is why a better mattress where you can rest your body and get some rest is required. Also, very important are the factors that must be considered while looking for the right mattress. We hope this article helps you as a guide while you prepare to purchase your ideal one and sleep in peace.