Since Xenia is the leading emulator for a PC, we thought we would focus on it today. It runs on Windows 8, and higher, so keep in mind that you would have to have those versions if you want it to work.
Unfortunately, Xenia is not compatible with either Windows 7 or macOS. Please update the latest Windows version possible or install Windows on your Mac computer.
The download process is fairly easy, yet there are still some things you need to know first before you go into it.
- It is extremely lightweight (the size of it is just 10 MB, which is great!)
- It is very easy to understand
- It is constantly being developed because the Xenia guys want you to have the best experience with it
- It supports a lot of games (more than all the other emulators out there, you can be sure of that)
The process of downloading and installing it is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the website that has the .rar file of the software and click on the download button.
- Find the app file (https://yepdownload.com/xenia) you have downloaded and extract the files from the archives. Extracting avoids cluttering your computer with all the junk all the other apps do because all the needed files will be in their own little folder.
- Once the extraction process is all done, double-click on the Xenia .exe file in order to launch your emulator.
How to play Xbox 360 games on your PC with the help of Xenia
Playing your beloved Xbox 360 games on your computer is even more simple than downloading the emulator! Follow this little step-by-step to see for yourself:
- Launch your emulator and once it’s done, navigate your cursor to the menu section and hit the ‘File’ button. Then click ‘Open’ (the alternative would be to press the combination of Ctrl+O)
- Find the previously downloaded image .iso file of the game you are desperate to run.
- Wait a few moments for your game (don’t forget to check if it’s compatible – it’s on the list of compatible games on the official Xenia website) to boot up on the screen. If you want it to be fullscreen, press F11.
Well, wasn’t that simple? Told ya! You can now enjoy your gaming experience on an entirely different level. Have fun!