So we looked at FoundersCard a while ago – it’s an invitation only club that offers its members the same deep discounts that are generally reserved for top executives at large companies.
Well, things have changed since we last took a look – they just added a bunch of new deals. So now it’s even more worthwhile to join up (and Unfinished Man readers get in cheaper!). Here’s what you’ve been missing:
- 25% at Bonobos (anti-diaper-butt men’s clothing e-tailer) and exclusive personal shopping hours.
- $200 off your first order of $500 at Mr. Porter, and VIP access including a personal shopper and early access to new items.
- $100 of free money towards your first order at Trunk Club.
- Elite status with Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa (which is Star Alliance, so you get in with a bunch of other airlines too.)
- 50% off of Retrofit‘s weight loss programs if you’ve been putting on a few pounds.
How FoundersCard works…
The FoundersCard website is organized into a few main categories, each with unique discounts. In the hotel category, you’ll find a list of major cities around the world and the respective discounted hotels. Click on a hotel and you’ll be presented with the various discount options, usually outlining the various suites or packages. Other sections, such as the lifestyle category, contain deals that can be used anywhere. Big guns such as Indochino and Threadless are on the list, with deep discounts on each. You also get access to other great services, such as free VIP access to Grooveshark. In most cases you simply click a button and the discount is applied automatically. In others, you’ll simply get a special code that you enter to unlock the discount.
How do you Get Access?
To save 40% off the standard FoundersCard rate, click here and enter code FCUMAN13. Using this code ensures that you’ll get the lifetime guaranteed annual $295 rate instead of $495 annually.