Last year marked the 30th anniversary of the very popular his and hers Casio G-Shock line of watches. Casio had quite a few new watches to celebrate the occasion. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Baby-G watch line, smaller watches for the ladies. To celebrate this occasion, Casio is releasing the “his and hers G-shock watches” collection, based on the Casio G-Shock GA-110 and Baby-G BA-110 watches.
The watches will come in matching colors, including monochromatic yellow (G-Shock GA-110BC-9AJF and Baby-G BA-110BC-9AJF), monochromatic blue (G-Shock GA-110BC-2AJF and Baby-G BA-110BC-2AJF), and all-metallic silver (G-Shock GA-110BC-8AJF and Baby-G BA-110-8AJF) for now; Casio will add more colors during the year. Don’t worry if you don’t have a “her” in your life, these watches can be bought separately.
All of these watches will come with features that have made these affordable yet tough watches so popular. Below are highlights of some of the features of these watches, features will vary depending on the model you choose:
- Shock Resistant
- Inorganic Glass (Mineral Glass)
- 10 BAR/330 feet water resistance
- 20 BAR/660 feet water resistance
- World Time 48 Cities/29 Time Zones
- Stopwatch Function (1/100 Second, 24 Hour Timer, Split Time, Speed Indicator)
- 5 Alarm Settings (1 Snooze Function)
- Auto Calendar
- 12-Hour/24-Hour Time Display
- Audio On/Off Feature
- Daylight Saving Time Setting
Want one for yourself? You can pick one up on the official Casio website.