I’ve waited a long time to see a proper Deus Ex: Human Revolution gameplay trailer, and after having watched it, I’m more excited than ever. This isn’t some teaser full of cinematic shots and only a few sprinkles of gameplay – no, this is the holy grail. For those of us who have been patiently waiting to see the HUD, inventory screen, and of course game mechanics, this trailer has all of that in abundance.
Human Revolution – Gameplay Trailer
Here are a few things I noticed
- The take-down animations look substantially better. The animations are more fluid, and look more natural.
- Based on the inventory screen, there’s a lot of augmentations available to Adam. The trailer clearly shows a huge collection of augmentation icons.
- It looks like there are many ammo types, instead of the “universal ammo” that used in Deus Ex 2. You see the player load the revolver with explosive ammo, which is awesome.
- It looks like Adam gets access to a rail gun.
- The Icarus Landing System looks better than in earlier videos. The lightning effect is noticeably improved.
Enough reading – watch the video and bask in the glory of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Download your Free copy of Secrets Most Men Will Never Know About Women
Join our newsletter to learn the secrets most men will never learn. Get our exclusive eBook for free!