While it is true that most programs come with unique benefits and advantages for their affiliates with regard to a variety of parameters and characteristics, some of these parameters and traits are more important than others (have a much higher priority). Obviously, affiliates are primarily interested in their earning potential, but the form in which this is implemented is of great importance.
Thus, there are multiple components that constitute the affiliate’s earning potential, both active and passive: income per lead, per client, income from referring other affiliates, etc. LeadsGate manages to offer an advantageous combination of these different income components as described later.
Registering As A Member
You can quickly register as a member of the best loan affiliate programs on the official LeadsGate website. The information needed for the signup process is as follows: first and last name, company name, email (for logging in and communication), country, cell phone, the preferred language, a messenger of your choice (e.g. Skype), the traffic type, the website’s URL, a short mention whether you’ve got traffic on this website(s).
Next, you’ll just have to choose a password and tick the box in case you agree with the Affiliate Agreement (which, of course, you can read in detail by accessing the hyperlink). Also, keep in mind that, in the process of registration, as part identity verification, you’ll receive a verification code via SMS, so you need to have your phone handy. You can rest assured that both the phone and other details you provided are stored safely and maximally protected to ensure confidentiality.
The Benefits Of Partnering With LeadsGate
The conditions for partnering listed in detail in the Affiliate Agreement are highlighted well on the LeadsGate site. Among the key benefits are:
- the ability to earn maximally on each lead due to priority selling (the earning potential reaches up to $230 for the best ones);
- the affiliate receives a financial bonus for both accepted and declined leads unlike with many other programs which may pay for accepted leads only, and if they pay for declined ones, the amount is usually 5-15% lower;
- the potential to earn on each loan of a return client. LeadsGate shares the profits from return clients each time they apply for a new loan. This is a valuable option for building passive income;
- the potential to earn 5% of the revenue generated by affiliates referred by you. For other programs, this rate is usually 3%. This is another possibility to generate long-term passive income by building up your own network;
- extensive support at multiple levels (automatic reports and analytics, templates for marketing campaigns, personalized live support).
To conclude, LeadsGate provides viable and generous schemes for achieving active and passive income (which is likely the most important aspect for most affiliates), but also a series of other benefits.