Bitcoins are becoming an everyday currency for more and more people today on their iOS device. In the same way that PayPal transactions have become the norm for anyone buying or selling goods and services online, many people now also have a bitcoin wallet.
And in the same way that we saw a gradual adoption of PayPal and other e-wallets by different industries, so there has been a similar development with bitcoins. Now it’s possible to buy all kinds of things with bitcoins – including hotel accommodation, airline tickets and restaurant bills. You can also use bitcoins to pay for your entertainment and bitcoin gambling games are becoming increasingly popular.
There are lots of providers of bitcoin gambling games online as well as bitcoin mobile casino apps for iOS and Android devices.
Tips for success in bitcoin blackjack
1. Get set up to use bitcoins
To play bitcoin blackjack and other gambling games you first need to set up a Bitcoin wallet. Then you need to fund your bitcoin wallet in a similar way that you fund a PayPal account. In the US, Coinbase is a popular bitcoin wallet and in Europe there’s coinfloor.co.uk or bitcoin.de/en. For iOS devices, there’s a bitcoin wallet app called Breadwallet, which is featured on bitcoin.org’s Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet page. So, it’s possible to handle all bitcoin transactions using an iOS device. Once you’ve set up your bitcoin wallet you can send money to any other bitcoin wallet.
2. Choose where to play
As mentioned earlier, there are numerous different sites that offer bitcoin blackjack and other gambling games so it’s up to you to pick from the range of games and sign-up bonus incentives. Be sure to check out the credentials of any bitcoin casino you’re interested in playing and read reviews to see what other players think of the site. Reputable sites have their bitcoin casino games tested for fair play by independent organisation Gaming Labs.
Bitcoin casinos have clearly recognised that iOS users will want to access bitcoin gambling games on their phones, and if your favorite bitcoin casino has a mobile version, the release for iOS will generally be the first or second available option.
3. Consider your playing strategy
When it comes to playing bitcoin blackjack, you should use the same strategy as playing any game of blackjack.
- Learn the rules and become familiar with all the possible hands. Then you’ll be able to see at a glance what your hand adds up to, what hand will beat it and which hand yours will beat.
- Check out the bitcoin casino rules. They all vary slightly, so even though it feels a little dull to read through the terms and conditions, at least you will then know what to expect.
- Don’t drink and play. Alcohol may help you feel relaxed but it can cloud your judgement. You need to be focused when you play, so that you take good care of your bitcoin bankroll, as well as being able to think about your blackjack playing strategy.
- Don’t play tired. In a similar way to alcohol, if you’re tired, you may not be thinking with complete clarity. Save the times that you play bitcoin blackjack or another gambling game for when you are on top form and at your most alert. That way, silly (and perhaps costly) mistakes can be avoided.
- Control your betting. If you are having bad luck, it’s a good idea to take a break or at least to reduce the stakes you place on each hand to a minimum bet. This way, you can stretch out the bankroll to get more entertainment value per spend, even if you’re not getting the wins. Similarly, if you’re doing well, don’t keep putting all your profit back into the next game. Instead,you’re your device to squirrel some of it away back into your bitcoin wallet. There will always be another game to play on another day; or perhaps you’ll want to spend your winnings on some other form of entertainment that you can pay for using bitcoins.