Communication has an immense effect on us. Depending on with whom the person communicates, he can become happy or angry. Many people do not tolerate communication with people whom they do not like. However, psychologists state that any type of communication, negative or positive one, is still favorable.
When the person communicates he lets his emotions out. That creates sort of catharsis for consciousness. Today there are many ways of communication. Due to globalization through the Internet people often find friends online. If you are looking for a good platform where you can find friends try https://coomeet.com/ or similar because it lets you meet new people worldwide.
What Question To Ask If You Want To Have A New Friend
Sometimes, only meeting somebody’s eyes is enough to become friends or even fall in love with each other. However, in most cases it takes longer to develop mutual understanding. That is so because every type of feeling needs to be tested. You don’t know if the person is your real friend, unless he helps you in complicated situation.
Many people find it difficult to meet new people. Talking to a new person is sometimes stressful. However, there are some questions that will help you to get to know a new person well. Such types of questions will not make another person uncomfortable. Here are some of them:
- “What makes you feel happy?” This question is very general. However, the way another person answers it, will tell you much about him. If the person answers that he gets happy when he meets friends, he is friendly.
- “What was the most important moment in your life?” That is quite an interesting question. It will tell you much about lifetime of your new friend.
- “What hobbies do you have?” If the person likes skiing, playing tennis or skating, that means he has active life and likes to risk. If on contrary the new friends says he prefers ballet dancing and piano playing that means he is very romantic and sensitive individual.
- “What is your favorite book?” That is a classic question that many people ask. The preferences in literature can tell much about another person. In order to analyse your friend from this point of view, it is good to have at least minimum knowledge in Literature.
- “What would you do for the person in despair?” This question can help you to understand how compassionate your new friend is. However, it is good to get a proof of one’s words in real life. Sometimes people claim they would do this and that for their friends, but in reality they do not follow their promises.
Such simple questions can help you to understand your new friend. If you apply a little bit of psychoanalysis when you analyse the answers, it will be even better. In communication one person can get to know much about the other one.