There’s nothing worse than waking up in the morning to discover a huge red bumpy blotch on your face. Regardless of age or gender, one of the most useful things you should know is how to get rid of one of these pimples. It’s actually quite simple and whoever you are, stress or circumstance can make you break out, so why not learn how to effectively get rid of it?
How do pimples appear?
There are many reasons why you may get acne, which include stress and unhealthy diets. It is also possible that your genes dictate how often you get acne. Problems like these result in your skin producing too much sebum so that your pores become clogged and inflame—causing a pimple. The more often you use aggressive acne products the more likely you are to worsen the acne. As hard as it is, there is a way to get rid of acne overnight, even when these aggressive treatments don’t seem to make much of a difference.
Although teenage acne usually goes away on its own by the age of 22, you can still get the occasional pimple as an adult. Regardless, why wait for it to go away on its own? If you can get rid of them overnight, why not! The first step when you see a pimple is to calm down, because stress will only make it worse.
More often than not, people assume that the most efficient way to get rid of a pimple is to squeeze it, although this is definitely not true! Unfortunately, doing this will only increase the probability of an infection. Doctors don’t recommend you do this because the risk of getting a skin infection is not worth it.
How to get rid of a pimple overnight
Finally, here is how you can get rid of a pimple in the best way overnight:
• There are different kinds of pimples, and depending on what kind it is you’ll want to approach it in a different way. Press lightly on the area around the pimple and if it hurts then it is not the right time to get rid of it. If you try and get rid of a pimple before it’s ready, you will cause swelling and may spread the infection to other areas of the face.
• If you don’t feel pain it is ready to get rid of the thing! Prepare by getting a cotton pad, magnifying mirror and any kind of sanitizer or disinfectant. Wipe affected area and your hands with the sanitizer to minimize your possibility of spreading infection.
• Gently push the center of the pimple, without squeezing the skin around it, and push the pus out from the bottom. This means you won’t have anything left at the bottom of the pore, which can cause it to come back.
• When squeezing and pushing try to get all of the pus out in one go, because repeated squeezing will injure the area around the pimple. When finished sanitize it again with some alcohol.
• About an hour after removal, put on some wound-healing remedies such as salicylic alcohol.
• It’s best to avoid using makeup after pushing out the pimple because it will help keep it clean and keep the infection from coming back.
• There are a few ways to make sure you keep acne away, a few of them home remedies. You can create a home lotion by boiling equal amounts of chamomile and celandine then apply it to the affected areas with about 10 minutes. Most importantly, don’t eat any food that can cause inflammation or irritation such as fat meat, sweets, soft drinks or “junk food.”
• The next morning wash your face as normal and then wipe it with ice cubes to help decrease swelling. After applying a healing cream you can lightly add powder to cover the remaining redness. If you need more you can add a bit of concealer, but not too much as to give it a bit longer to heal.
This is a good way to rid of pimples quickly, but it’s only an emergency remedy. To completely get rid of pimples and acne there are a few things you need to do long-term.
1. Sleep and rest plenty;
2. Eat healthily;
3. Break bad habits like touching face a lot.
By following these three steps you will be able to reduce acne naturally long-term. It’s important to remember that vitamins and physical activity are also great ways to reduce inflammation of the skin. However, if you find yourself needing to get rid of pimples quickly, by following this procedure carefully you’ll be able to get rid of the worst of it quickly, but you will still need to follow the above steps to help your skin in the long run.