While love is often talked about, showing your love can be something which is quite difficult to do especially if you are a man. Although, there are guys who do not have problems in showing and telling their women their feelings, there are many who can use some ideas on how to go about the entire process. Should you shop for gifts for her, cook dinner or do something epic? The questions can go on and on. For those who are in dire need for advice, here are some tips on how to show her your love.
- Just say it; 8 Letters, 3 Words. There is no denying that saying “I love you” is more difficult than it seems but it can do wonders. However, there are instances when saying I love you is not valid. Men, in particular, are not too keen on saying these words and women are known to need constant reassurance, so do the math. By simply saying these 3 words, you will definitely show her how much you value her.
- Give her flowers even when it’s not a special occasion. This one is actually a classic and every girl would love to receive flowers just because. To make it even better, be sure to add a sweet note. There is nothing more touching than a sweet bouquet out of the blue.
- Hold her hand. It may be a usual thing for couples to hold hands but there are instances when you forget all those things. Holding the hand of your partner’s hand is a good way to show that you love her.
- Write a love letter. There is no denying that women like mushy stuff even if they deny it repeatedly. Committing sweet words on paper especially when it is not usual for you to do so can be a refreshing way to express your feelings. Even if you are not so good with words, just write what you feel and how important your girl is to you. Or you can use one of those classic love poems for a more romantic flair.
- Go on a special date. A fancy restaurant and a candlelit dinner can be your definition of a date but you can do so much better than that and you won’t even need to spend a fortune. There are a lot of cheap date ideas that will not require you to do a lot of preparation but will surely make her feel that you went out of your way just to do it for her.
- Shop with her. It is a known fact that the love of the female population for shopping is as intense as the male population’s hatred for this chore. So, when you suggest going with her when she’s buying new clothes, it is already something special. Girls value the opinion of their partners although this puts you in a tricky situation.
- Give her your full attention. When you are with someone, it would be easy to forget that when you are watching the sports channel while talking, it doesn’t count as paying attention. Be sure to take the time away from your gaming console, the tv and your phone and ask her how her day was and such. Listening alone is a great way to show how much you care.
Showing how much you love someone is not as easy as it looks. In fact, you have to make every day special to reassure your partner that she remains to hold a special place in your heart. With small gestures that show how much you care, you can improve your relationship and make it even better.