Best known for his on-screen antics and on-off romance with co-star Marnie Simpson, Geordie Shore’s Aaron Chalmers’ success has grown over the years. Fronting a new campaign for Aces Couture — a clothing brand stocked by Statement Clothing — Aaron opens up about style, fitness and Geordie Shore life in our latest interview.
1. Describe your style in three words:
AC: Funky, quirky and a bit weird.
2. How long does it take you to get ready before going out?
AC: It used to take me half an hour but now I’ve got no hair, it’s about 10 minutes. Shower, outfit, out the door.
3. Do you have a routine before a night out?
AC: Wash my face, wash my balls. Get a shower, get ready — simple as that.
4. What is your biggest fashion regret?
AC: My biggest fashion regret was the top knot — never ever again!
5. How do you stay in shape?
AC: I stay in shape because I’m training for an MMA fight, but I don’t train weights any more. It’s just cardio now.
6. What’s your favorite tattoo? Do you regret any of them?
AC: My favorite tattoo is my newest one that’s next to my d*ck. My biggest regret is either Chantelle (which he got during filming for Geordie Shore, in honor of then new girl Chantelle Connelly) or my tribal.
7. Describe your dream woman.
8. Do you have a celebrity crush?
AC: I have a couple: Rihanna, Perrie Edwards and Rita Ora.
9. What’s the worst part of being in Geordie Shore?
AC: The worst part of being in Geordie Shore is getting unfit and fat from drinking loads of alcohol.
10. What was your first car?
AC: (Laughs) My first car was a Peugeot 106 Rally.
11. Will you be part of Geordie Shore forever?
AC: Nah, I won’t be on forever. I mean, I’m 30 next year so I’m going to have to bow out soon.
12. If you could have any other job, what would it be?
AC: I mean, I’ve got the perfect job. I wouldn’t even want a job. Just to be a millionaire, I’d be happy. I don’t like working.
13. What’s the most you’ve spent on a single piece of clothing?
14. Favorite place to party?
15. Favorite moment of Geordie Shore?
AC: Having a threesome in the shag pad.
16. Favorite car?
AC: My X5, which I’ve got now.
17. Biggest lie?
AC: Saying that my X5 was my favorite car.
18. Best job?
AC: Geordie Shore
19. Biggest Regret?
AC: I got a girlfriend at a young age.
20. Proudest moment?
AC: Watching my first sex scene on Geordie Shore.